Hercules is a proven proprietary asset management, mapping and optimization tool utilized by the team of Knight Point Systems and ThunderCat Technologies to help federal agencies consolidate and make the most of their data center assets, as mandated by the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI) by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
What does Hercules do?
- Acts as a central repository for IT asset attributes
- Tracks and helps manage changing in the IT infrastructure
- Maps complex physical and logical relationships among assets, applications, people and facility data
How does it benefit federal agencies?
- Faster and complete infrastructure assessments
- Increased infrastructure visibility
- Simplified change management
- Quick and complete compliance with all OMB reporting deliverables
- Seamless and transparent management and ongoing maintenance of the data center
- The ability to effectively consolidate or move data centers without adversely impacting the mission or day-to-day operations
- The ability to take full advantage of the high rate of cost savings that data center consolidation, relocation and optimization can provide.